When are your service times?
- Sunday School 9:30 - 10:30
- Worship and Service 10:45 - 12:00
What should I expect?
- You can expect a blended yet casual church experience where we come together as a body to worship The Lord in unity. Church service begins by everyone greeting one another. We then transition into a time of worship where we will sing three or more songs, giving glory and praise to our King. Afterward, Pastor Mike O'Donnell will deliver a message from the word of God that is both applicable and relevant to all of our lives today.
What should I wear?
- Surprisingly, this is one of the most asked questions people have when wanting to attend a new church. We understand completely. We have people who attend church wearing anything from a t-shirt and jeans to a full suit. It doesn’t matter what you're wearing when you get here as long as you are HERE!
How do I get to First Baptist Church?
- 411 7th St, Abernathy, TX 79311
What do I do with my children?
- We have a nursery that is located right across the street (7th St.) from the front of the building that welcomes children from birth up to three years of age. Any child above that age is welcomed into the main service with the rest of the congregation.